Sunday, May 26, 2013

Make-shifting

When you have a tiny homestead, you have to be creative. I just bought a little tomato plant (I'm so excited!), and plopped it in a VERY old planter that was left here when we bought the place (I like to be as frugal as possible). Our one car garage is holding our small boat (that my hubby built, you can see it here http://johnblazydesigns.com/default2.asp?active_page_id=119. It's the most gorgeous, frugal boat you'll ever see), a frig, and lots and lots of hubby's crap, so there's no space for a gardening table. We have a grill out back, table, chairs and my pallet garden so there's really no room for a gardening table there. So, in his brilliant ways, he told me today, "I'll put your gardening dirt on here so you can pot your tomato more easily". VOILA! I'm so easily impressed.

And here's my newest addition to our family:
Old pot and all.

When you live in a tiny space, you gotta do what cha' gotta do.

No comments:

Post a Comment